Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 26, 2008 Food Diary

Breakfast
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Oats,
NOTE: this was my first time making these. They are a little hard for me. I was used to instant oatmeal. Next time I will follow the stove top (not microwave) directions
Almonds
2 Cups Maxwell House Coffee
Creamer (Coffee Mate)

Lunch
Ham rolled in lettuce leaves with american cheese slices and Miracle Whip

Snack
STUPID me drank 1 sip of a box of chocolate milk to see if it tasted OK (it looked funny) for a friends child. After the sip I looked at the box and it said MALT.

I stood there and felt sooooo sad to know I was going to be sick soon.

Dinner
Baked Grouper (with parm cheese)
White rice with Cavenders Sodium Free Seasonings (Regular has gluten)
Green leaf salad with Oil and Vinegar

Snack
Motts Apple Sauce
Pop Secret popcorn

No comments: