Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008 Food Diary

I could not sleep last night. I finally went to bed and was awakened by a SEVERE headache. I took some medication and went to bed with an icepack on my head. THEN I awoke to severe "d". I completely forgot about the sip of malt containing milk from yesterday.

I spent all morning trying to figure out why I was so sick. I was on the phone with my friend and she asked if the malt containing milk from yesterday "messed me up". UNBELIVABLE. ONE SIP!!!! and I feel like I have the stomach flu.

Today is soccer night so dinner will be something quick and easy. I try to stick to low carb (this week.... LOL) every day but Thursday.

Breakfast
FYI: I hate breakfast so bear with me on this one......
1 slice cold ham
2 cups Maxwell House Coffee
Coffee Mate Creamer

Lunch
Hamburger patty with Ketsup and horseradish
Green Beans with bacon bits

Snack
Pop Secret Chedder 1 step popcorn

Dinner
Marie Callender Chicken and Rice Micro meals
Green Beans

Snack (after soccer)
1/2 Mc D's Fries
Caramel Icecream


No comments: