Thursday, March 27, 2008
This Gluten Free Thing......
I decided to start this blog so I could share my gluten free life with others. A Gluten Free life is difficult to adhere to. Even more difficult to learn and "master". I use the term master VERY loosly with this. Once you know what you can eat....those darn companies go and change something. I swear I live a daily lide of calling companies to see what I can eat. With that being said, my focus of this blog is to share a day in the life. I hope that this helps newbies out there get a handle on things. I plan to put my personal views and experiences. Remember this......I am not a doctor. I get my info in some of the same places as you. My information could be incorrect. Please look at all products names and ingrediants and call the manufacturer. If I write something on here TOMARROW it is out of date. Stay healthy and enjoy this new life. You will feel better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment